we saw how did the "Michelin Star", but this blog is certainly not have one, (we really are not many who have it) and do not even need to be professionals, but seem right to understand that the kitchen has various shades and of these, art is certainly one of them and I know you can get right to the highest levels, based on knowledge and practice, but I am also sure that there must be an ' Escoffier ( http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auguste_Escoffier ) to convey emotion through a dish. I still remember when I saw
for the first time a chestnut tree. ( http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castanea_sativa).
I was fascinated by the amount of semi-curls, which were on the ground.
"and Catagni?" I wondered myself.
There it is! Can be seen in the small slot in the shell, surrounded by its thorns.
I was almost sure that it was impossible to extract the fruit without getting at least one hole in the hand and get them to my aunt, pulling out a handkerchief (an hour is still used) and collect the scroll in his hands with protecting it, puts the inches between the crack and decided to eliminate the unwelcome shot shell.
Very well, we now know it is and where it comes from the chestnut, now what?
For all of my aunts and my mother, the end of the chestnut is grilled.
Definitely a great taste, but too doughy for my taste.
I have to find something to make it more creamy.
What a coincidence, in one of my first work experiences, I come in contact with "white mountain"! ( http://ricette.giallozafferano.it/Montebianco-Montblanc.html ).
Very good!
shame for all that whipped cream that covers from time to time, the taste of chestnuts.
So?
So now I'll put my!
Eliminates the cream first, then ... then ... then ...
....
....
....
Here!
Dark Chocolate, blended mixture of fine flakes.
And now a sauce that cleanse the palate.
...?
...?
...?
Definitely a liquor ...
... but of course, rum.
Then execute the recipe for "white mountain" as originally mixture of chocolate chips to the mix, we reduce 500 ml rum 200 g of sugar and orange peel.
With the help of a cylindrical cup pasta, give shape to our "white mountain" revisited, then our reduction ricopriamolo with rum and orange and now ...
... have fun!
Chestnuts, which remind me so much when I was little, rum, which always makes me think of the "Long March" all ' Havana and oranges, I encourage the Crepe Suzette! What
poetry on the palate!
for the first time a chestnut tree. ( http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castanea_sativa).
I was fascinated by the amount of semi-curls, which were on the ground.
"and Catagni?" I wondered myself.
There it is! Can be seen in the small slot in the shell, surrounded by its thorns.
I was almost sure that it was impossible to extract the fruit without getting at least one hole in the hand and get them to my aunt, pulling out a handkerchief (an hour is still used) and collect the scroll in his hands with protecting it, puts the inches between the crack and decided to eliminate the unwelcome shot shell.
Very well, we now know it is and where it comes from the chestnut, now what?
For all of my aunts and my mother, the end of the chestnut is grilled.
Definitely a great taste, but too doughy for my taste.
I have to find something to make it more creamy.
What a coincidence, in one of my first work experiences, I come in contact with "white mountain"! ( http://ricette.giallozafferano.it/Montebianco-Montblanc.html ).
Very good!
shame for all that whipped cream that covers from time to time, the taste of chestnuts.
So?
So now I'll put my!
Eliminates the cream first, then ... then ... then ...
....
....
....
Here!
Dark Chocolate, blended mixture of fine flakes.
And now a sauce that cleanse the palate.
...?
...?
...?
Definitely a liquor ...
... but of course, rum.
Then execute the recipe for "white mountain" as originally mixture of chocolate chips to the mix, we reduce 500 ml rum 200 g of sugar and orange peel.
With the help of a cylindrical cup pasta, give shape to our "white mountain" revisited, then our reduction ricopriamolo with rum and orange and now ...
... have fun!
Chestnuts, which remind me so much when I was little, rum, which always makes me think of the "Long March" all ' Havana and oranges, I encourage the Crepe Suzette! What
poetry on the palate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment